Thursday, September 23, 2004

Another day at work

Argh worked from just after 8am to 7:30pm today. Needed to iron out the bugs in the new control system and collect more dimensional data from the parts produced. Loneruner, economists don't have to work with hot pieces of metal at over 1000°C and big pieces of heavy machines. :)

No time for a run when I got to where I'm staying this week as it is dark. Must try to get up before 6am tomorrow morning for a run. Damn my running is down to around 3 days a week for the past 2 weeks. Haven't run for 2 days since the 55 minute run on Monday. Shouldn't really call myself a runner anymore...

Useless fact of the day:
In India, Horlicks contains buffalo milk rather than cow's milk.


Location 53°N 1°W

1 comment:

Wandernut said...

Gosh! If running 3x a week is not 'good enuff', what is? And here I am patting myself on the back if I can manage 3x a week (running an average of 6km each time with interval training). Haha.

Don't your knees hurt? After every race (10km or 15km) my knees will be sore for a week (and I'm only 26)! Or maybe it's an excuse for being lazy. Been advised that younger runners shouldn't take Glucosamine cos we can regenerate the worn out bits if given rest. Was told my an 'senior' runner that we should leave it to the old folks. True ah?