Saturday, August 14, 2004

Farewells and lack of practice...

Been to several farewell lunches and drinks in the past few days. I haven't been around long enough to justify all these farewells! Not ran since Wednesday and my diet hasn't exactly been all that healthy. Hope I am going to be ok for the MPAJ 10km on Sunday. Looks like this Sunday will be one of the biggest gatherings ever of the Pacemaker team.

Had a couple of beers after work with colleagues yesterday. Worryingly I can feel it after just two beers. Severe lack of practice here.... Went to get a new toy after that at Mid Valley (why is it called "Mid Valley City"?). Not many people can claim to have a HBS driver but I have the option to use one, for now. :P

Men's cycling road race in the Olympics today from around 7pm Malaysia time. Pity I probably won't be able to watch it. :(

Location 3°N 101°E

No comments: